Sun, Jan 15|
Mini Winter Retreat
Take some time to look after yourself and boost your wellbeing during the Winter season.
Time & Location
Jan 15, 9:00 AM – 12:00 PM GMT
Coppersun Studios, A13, Deakins Business Park, Deakins Mill Way, Egerton, Bolton BL7 9RP, UK
About the event
After my previous sellout mini retreats, I'm delighted to be running a Winter Edition.
Come and cosy up with me and boost your wellbeing during the cold, dark months. It'll be a nourishing morning, guaranteed to make you feel good.
It's on Sunday 15th January 2023 from 9:00am - 12:00pm.
It's being held at Coppersun Studio's in Bolton, a lovely, light and spacious mill studio that's been created with wellness and relaxation in mind.
The morning includes:
- nourishing breakfast (seasonal granola bowl, yogurt, pastries, bagels, seasonal fruits & juices) brought to you by the lovely Jess at My Create Box
- winter wellbeing workshop (you'll learn about connecting with the energy of the winter season and ways to feel good during the winter months)
- create your vision and intentions for the year ahead (no hard and unrealistic resolutions here, we're slowly planting seeds that we'll nurture)
- seasonal journal prompts to connect with yourself
- deep relaxation meditation (with blankets, eye pillows and essential oils)
There's a lot we can learn from nature. Winter is the time to rest, nourish yourself and find comfort. Take some time out for yourself to find peace, calm, and focus on how you can look after your wellbeing for the months ahead.
No experience necessary. I'll guide you through the workshop so all you need to do is come along with a pen and paper, an open heart and open mind. Yoga mats, blankets and cushions will be provided, but please feel free to bring your own if you prefer.
All dietary requirements will be catered for, please just let me know your preference on booking.
There’s a large car park at the venue with plenty of space.
Tickets are £40.00. I would love to see you there.
If you have any questions before or after booking please get in touch at email@example.com