Sat, May 20|
Essential Oil Blending Workshop
Come and learn about the powerful magic of essential oils, how to blend confidently, and create your very own blend to take home. Includes tea and cake.
Time & Location
May 20, 10:00 AM – 12:00 PM GMT+1
Coppersun Studios, A13, Deakins Business Park, Deakins Mill Way, Egerton, Bolton BL7 9RP, UK
About the event
Essential oils are a powerful, healing gift from nature.
Come and learn all about the magic of essential oils and how to use them to support your health and wellbeing.
Learn the different ways to use oils and how to create your own blends for a range of health and wellbeing needs in a safe way.
You'll make up your own blend in a roller ball to take home and feel confident to continue blending at home for you and your family.
- A workshop to introduce you to the magic of essential oils and their history
- Different ways to use oils at home
- You'll learn about oils, carrier oils and aromatherapy
- How to blend oils safely and the correct dilution ratio's
- We'll do some blind smelling to use your intuition to pick out the oils your mind and body need - or you can use some suggested recipes
- You'll create your very own blend to take home in a pulse point roller bottle
- Tea and cake is included
- You'll receive a handout to take home so you can continue to use your new skills to confidently blend at home, along with some supplier and book recommendations
The two hour workshop will give you chance to:
- learn some new skills and knowledge to enhance your health and wellbeing
- increase your knowledge of natural, holistic healing
- step away from it all and take time out for yourself
- find peace and calm
- connect with yourself and others
It's being held at Coppersun Studio's in Bolton, a lovely, light and spacious mill studio that's been created with wellness and relaxation in mind.
There’s a large car park at the venue with plenty of space.
If you have any dietary requirements please let me know on booking.
Tickets are £35pp.
If you have any questions before or after booking please get in touch at email@example.com
Love Lisa xxx
*this workshop isn't suitable in the first trimester of pregnancy. Please consult with your GP if you're in your second or third trimester. All attendees come at their own risk*