Sat, Oct 07|
New Hall Barn (opp Riv Village Tea Room)
Join me for a day of nature connection, nourishment, gentle movement and relaxation.
Time & Location
Oct 07, 2023, 9:15 AM – 3:00 PM GMT+1
New Hall Barn (opp Riv Village Tea Room), Rivington, Bolton BL6 7SD, UK
About the event
Join me on Saturday 7th October 2023 from 9.15 - 3pm to take a wild pause in nature and nourish your mind, body and spirit.
The retreat is being held in a gorgeous, private converted stone barn in Rivington, Horwich (Bolton) which is a beautiful area up near Winter Hill. Surrounded by rolling fields and greenspace, woodland areas and water, it’s the perfect spot for immersing yourself in nature and seasonal living.
The day will involve:
- arrival and welcome
- nature walk and gentle movement outside (full details TBC)
- nourishing summer picnic (provided for us by Jess at My Create Box)
- autumn wellbeing workshop with me (Lisa from Solis Wellbeing) where you'll learn about the best practices to support your wellbeing in autumn
- seasonal journaling to connect with yourself and your intuition - there'll be chance for you to share with the group, learn from and inspire each other
- deep relaxation meditation with yoga mats, blankets, eye pillows and essential oils
- free time for you to enjoy the garden space and relaxation room and allow yourself to be still, surrounded by nature
- unlimited refreshments - tea, coffee and herbal infusions will be available for you to help yourself from
- wellbeing gift to take home
Tickets are £75 (for 5.5 hours)
*please note that the nature walk is a gentle walk on a well worn path and is mainly flat. There's a set of around 40 steps on the walk and some of the ground is uneven. You'll need to wear some sturdy footwear and be able to manage ok on the terrain. Everyone takes part on the retreat at their own risk*
If you have any questions at all before booking please email firstname.lastname@example.org and I'll come back to you as soon as I can
Secure your place with a £40 deposit. Final balance to be paid by 7th September.
My last retreats have been really special and every guest has left feeling uplifted and inspired.
Here are some quotes from my last retreats:
"I just had the best day. Relaxing, creative, and nurturing. I was made to feel so welcome. The food was amazing too."
"Love how the day flowed, all the activities were so well thought out and well planned, it really made for a fantastic experience."
"The setting was stunning and a perfect backdrop for the retreat. I was blown away by the food, and all the thoughtful touches."
"I enjoyed every activity. It was better than I could have wished for. The venue was perfect for the retreat and the food was healthy and delicious. We were made very welcome and we were looked after throughout the day.
- Ticket type
Pay in fullPrice£75.00Sold Out
- Ticket type
£40 deposit option
Pay a £40 deposit to secure your place. The remaining £35 balance is due before 1st Sept 2023. You will be sent a secure payment link to pay the remainder of the balance.Price£40.00Sold Out
This event is sold out